25 August 2010

Krafting it Up

I love Kraft cardstock and I've been using it quite a lot lately.  This month is also the first time I've joined in at the Kraft It Up! challenge blog.  The August criteria is to use green, yellow and black in any ratio:


Click to enlarge

I used: Bazzill Kraft cardstock, Glimmermist 'Key Lime Pie', Autumn Leaves 'Lime Twist' paper, Prima packaging, Stampin' Up! black ink, Thickers foam alphabets, Adorn It tiny alphabets, and I made my own flowers from fabric and buttons.   Thanks to Leone for the die cut leaves :)

4 comments :

  1. Hiya Karen...I must join this blog and do some of these challenges.I too have been using a bit of kraft lately, and it yours look great.Like how you have used the packaging from Prima, and might have to get some different colours in the glimmer mist.
    Hope all is peaceful in your home and work hasn't been too busy.Miss our chats xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Karen - love your take on this months challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love kraft, everything looks good with it!
    These colors fit perfectly with the photo, awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love this one! So simple, yet such a stunning page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)