04 August 2010

Friendship

It was Friendship Day on 1st August, and over at Scrap Pile, my August Inspiration Challenge is to use one of the suggested friendship quotes on a layout.

Design Dollies also has a friendship theme for the first Elements Challenge for this month - check out the blog for challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by my sister Dollies.  Here's my layout:





It's been a while since I made these "box flowers" and I'd forgotten how much fun they are! I had just the right amount of paper left over to add some to my layout.

I'm also entering this layout at:
# Paper Play ~ Week 30 ~ Anything Goes
# Scrap Our Stash ~ August challenge ~ handmade flowers

8 comments :

  1. Hi Karen,

    What sweet pics you used for this lay-out! Very nice! Love the flowers, they fit the page very well! Pretty!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous karen love the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping by my blog and your lovely comments. Your blog is stunning, sadly I couldn't view any of the pictures....I will pop by again because I am so intrigued!!
    Have lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those box flowers look teriffic Karen, will ahve to give them a go myself.Beautiful photo of Jand her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those flowers karen thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh just love the Nook and Pantry papers here, and those box flowers are gorgeous, maybe you could give me a little tute on Monday. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Page ... and what fun flowers ... I'll have to give that technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your layout at SOS. Going to keep following you as your work is so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)