21 June 2007

Just 4 Fun

Last month on Aussie Scrapjacked, I won a layout scrapped by the extremely talented Mardi Winen. I was so excited to find a large padded envelope sitting on my doorstep when I arrived home this morning.


Not only did Mardi create a gorgeous layout, she also sent me a lovely card and signed the back of the layout too.

The card said it's "a little something", but to me this is a huge something! Thank you so much Mardi ~ I am thrilled!!  I can't wait to show my daughter when she gets home from school.

6 comments :

  1. Ohh wow Karen....Im so pleased that it arrived safely...and that you were pleased with it...it really was my pleasure...lots of fun to do..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that layout Karen! Congrats on winning such a lovely sweet prize and layout from Mardi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Karen Mardi's layout is stunning!! I bet certain young lady was as excited as her Mum when she saw the Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Karen! I am so jealous, you lucky girl. And it is a beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow oh wow Karen lucky you to have a Mardi orgional. That is a great page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)