11 June 2007

Cyber cropping "In Style"

I've been cyber cropping at Crafting in Style this long weekend. This month the theme is "Doing it your way" - scrapping using elements of the signature style of other CISters - what a great way to approach a challenge.

These are some of my favourite layouts from the weekend:

Challenge 1:
Scrap like Julie - handwritten journalling strips; AND scrap like Ngaire - glitter; AND scrap like Lynn - flowers and chipboard to fill up spaces.



Challenge 3: Scrap like Karen (that's me!) using her favourite colour combo - blue and brown; AND use Jolene's sketch:






Challenge 2: Scraplift Kaz:



And another Challenge 2: Scraplift Jolene:

6 comments :

  1. Those layouts are beautiful, I love the nature shots you have taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fabulous nature layouts there Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, thanks for visiting my blog. Love your sea bird photo and layout. Nice to see layouts of things other than kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, that's why I'm a fan. I love how you pull layouts together.

    Boooootiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Karen - can't believe how great you make those nature photos work on your layout. I really struggled with my Mr Pelican layout but this all looks great. I loved scraplifting your blue and brown colour scheme for Challenge Three - thanks for sharing :-)

    Looking forward to the 1st of July.

    Hope work isn't too busy this week LOL. See you at CIS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, what goregoue layouts you continue to create!! A beautiful selection of photos shown off so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)