23 June 2007

Chinese whispers

Over at Bons Scraps there's a really fun game of 'Scrapping Chinese Whispers' going on! One person scraps a layout, then emails it to the next person, who uses an element of the layout to scrap a new layout. It could be the colours, the products, the format, the number of photos... anything. Then they email the layout to the next person... and at the end we all upload our layouts to the gallery and try to see the common thread.

So, I am #5 in a group of six. This is my layout:



The person ahead of me in the "whisper" was Leah, and I used her "Cheeky" title as my starting point. All the layouts in our group are in their own gallery.

2 comments :

  1. I love how you did the title on this laoyut, its gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplicity is striking, love the bright colours. You have great balance on your LOs KB, beautiful again. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)