18 July 2010

You know you're a scrap addict...

when you get excited about glue!

I did this layout for the Scrap Boutique July Stash Stomper:


Click to enlarge

It's based on a fabulous sketch by Miss Em, and uses some of my newest papers (American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy') which I received in a RAK from Sammye Jo.  Thank you xx

The photograph shows my prize from a contest at ewillow - a set of Mod Podge glues!  Thank you Charlene for hosting the giveaway. xx

And... speaking of giveaways, gorgeous Krissy is giving away a rainbow!!

The "Pot of gold" prize from Wicked Princesses includes all items shown- 1 x hand dyed lace pack,1 x rainbow trims,1 x rainbow doileys pack as well as a range of puffies,fluffies and twister roses.This pack has a RRP of well over $30.00 so whoever the winner they will be getting a great prize!

There are two ways you can get your name in the draw. Check HERE for full details.

4 comments :

  1. LOL, I can so relate!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting excited about glue - I can totally relate. Love your layout, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, did have a chuckle, but only another crafter would understand our addiction to glue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!!! So glad you could put the papers to work! I love your blog and now that I have the addy I will be around :) XOXO-SJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)