11 July 2010

Layout share

Another layout that I created from my Scrap Pile products this month, featuring the gorgeous MME Meadowlark Collection:

 

I'm entering this one at:
# Charisma Cardz ~ Week 27 ~ Watch the Birdie
The journalling card is from the MME Meadowlark Dawn accessory sheet


The next one is a layout for the Scrap Boutique monthly challenge, with a birthday theme.  I didn't have any family birthday photos left to scrap, but I had the perfect photograph from a recent morning at Max Brenner to celebrate the milestone birthday of a very special friend:



I'm also entering this one at:
# Paper Play Challenges ~ Week 27 ~ Your Number's Up

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout Karen....love the colours in them both, great work:)
    HOpe you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Love your scrapbooking style.
    The green page with black and white is stunning!
    The pink flower vine is gorgeous!
    Your design is beautiful.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, gorgeous pages! I love what you did with my birthday pic, but did you have to make the "50" so big!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These layouts are stunning! No birthdays to scrap I hear...maybe I should send you all of mine from the last 30 years LOL!
    Love your blog...Thanks for joining in with PaperPlay Challenges this week and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, fab layouts and embellies.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these LO are gorgeous, I wish I could SB! Thank you so much for playing at Charisma with us! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are wonderful. I love the green and black one. My favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)