If you've arrived from Penny's blog, then you're on track. If you've come across the hop quite by accident, you can join in by starting at the beginning at Design Dollies and hopping across to each in order. If you get lost along the way, you can hop back there anytime to find your way again.
You can read the bio's of the original Dollies and the current design team over at the blog ~ lots of fun facts, stats and trivia there... and you can get to know us a little better this weekend by visiting our personal blogs and checking out our 'All About Me' projects. Be sure to visit each of the Dollies and leave a comment at every blog - some of us *might* have a challenge or a question to answer and the chance to win a little surprise blog candy.
My project isn't exactly all about me; it's more about my scrappy style. Here it is:
What this layout says about me:* I love monochromatic themes.
* I like to 'keep it simple' but add unexpected details.
* I'm a messy scrapper. Often when creating I just grab whatever's on the desk and use it on my layout so I don't need to clean it up!!
* I like to doodle but I'm not very precise.
* I'm clumsy with paint!
* I seek (and find) ideas and inspiration from friends. My layout was, in part, inspired by this fantastic Doll (scroll down to the bottom card). Can you see it?
* My creations don't always work out as expected, but I'm okay with that.
As a 'thank you' for joining our "Hop through the Dollhouse" and visiting my blog, I'm offering up a little prize. Here's a peek -->
There are too many different things to list them individually, but I can tell you there are products from My Mind's Eye, Tattered Angels, Paper Bliss, AdornIt, and Inque Boutique. I'm also including some ribbons and buttons and other bits and pieces to fill the empty spaces in the envelope. I am happy to post worldwide.
To enter the draw, you need to:
1. Visit every Dollie and leave a message on their blog hop post.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me which of the 'Dollies' on the Design Dollies banner head that you think is mine and WHY you think so. Hint: If you visit all of the Dollies, you may be able to work it out through a process of elimination! Everyone who follows the instructions will go into the random prize draw.
You can leave as many comments as you like, but please leave only ONE Dollie guess. (I'm turning on comment moderation this weekend, so you won't be able to see what other visitors say.) I'll announce the winner here on Monday or Tuesday when I reveal my next Design Dollie project.
Next on the "Hop through the Dollhouse" is Metal Minish - be sure to check out his amazing BJD's and papercrafting projects, and leave some love!
You've got till 10pm on Sunday (US Eastern Standard Time) to join in the fun...that's midday on Monday for Aussie east coast girls.
Hop to it!