20 July 2010

A little bit cheeky...

For the Design Dollies colour challenge this week, I made another page for my mini-album, using the colours of  *brown* **teal** *cream* and a pop of *red*:


Click to enlarge and read the recipe

I've never really gotten into mini-albums before but I'm having fun with this one.  I really like how it's a quick way to use up scraps and leftover bits too.  On this page (from a Maya Road chipboard album) I used Bo Bunny 'Gypsy' paper, Prima e-line flowers, Jillibean Soup journalling spots, Making Memories 'Chocolate' paint, Carolee's Creations tiny alphabet stickers, and some glittery felt adhesive alphas that I found in a reject outlet.

I did need to censor the title before I uploaded because I don't want to offend anybody... but I think at least the Aussie girls who visit will recognise the drink name ;)

If you want to see a really cool mini album, I suggest a visit to this amazing Doll. Don't forget the amazing projects by my other sister Dollies HERE.

1 comment :

  1. YOU!
    how i adore theeeeeeeee! :)
    thanks for the sweetness, shoog! i'd love to see what the other pages of your mini look like... *hint, hint*

    and i think i need to try that DRINK!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)