23 June 2009

This and that

There hasn't been a lot of scrap-action happening in my little world over the past few weeks. We have a lot of other happenings in our 'real' world so scrapping time has been reduced to a few snatches here and there. I do treasure my 'me time' though, and have still been scrapping whenever I can.

These ones are challenge layouts which focus on colour combinations:

For a challenge at Scrap Lounge using bright colours, three or more photographs, and bling:

Salute the Sun


For a cybercrop challenge at Scrap Boutique using green, orange and embossing:

Stormy and Cloudy


For 1,2,3 Blog Party - I used Charm's criteria and added lots of pink as one of the additional criteria:

Glimpse

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layouts Karen. LOVE the bright one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages, and your new blog look, it's more you!!xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)