12 June 2009

Playing with colour

I just love colour!! My favourite colours and colour combinations change all the time, so I love colour challenges which make me mix it up a bit :)

Over at Scrap Boutique, Manon set a colour challenge for June, to use only these colours:

colours

This is my take (using the first four colours only):

Outtakes


At Scrap Pile this week, Kylie's colour challenge was to create a layout using black and hot pink:

Snake


And this is just another layout that I did for a cybercrop challenge at Scrap Boutique last month ~ I didn't set out for it to be monochromatic but it kind of happened that way, LOL! The criteria was to use one photo, a two-word title, three different papers, and only four embellishments:

1 comment :

  1. lovely layouts karen :) i like the pink with the black!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)