28 June 2009

Lights, camera, action

Over at Crafting in Style we have been busy with the Lights, Camera, Action competition for the past six weeks. This weekend was the grand finale - with our cybercrop and announcement of the winners.

Here are a few of the weekly layouts I created:

For Week 2, inspired by the ET movie poster, and featuring a quote from ET:



For Week 4, inspired by this Pinocchio poster:



and featuring a Pinocchio quote:

Photobucket

Hmmm... I wasn't all that happy with how this layout turned out; it looked much better in my head! But it was fun to scrap these photos because it was a very unusual moment. The photographs were taken in late February, while we were visiting my dear friend Donna. My husband unpacked his new parachute and it was quite funny watching the reaction of Donna and her family seeing a 'real live parachute' inside their house, spread out all over their living room, no less!!


Anyway... back to the cybercrop. My challenge this weekend is the technique challenge - to create a layout featuring a photo-filmstrip and a movie quote. This is my sample:





The cybercrop challenges are open till midnight Monday, so there's still time to enter :)

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pages Karen, I love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LCA layouts but the guinea pig one is especially cute! Your CC challenge layout is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)