30 June 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged, by my fandabadoosey friend Krissy.

I always think it's nice that people think of me, but I worry that I've got nothing interesting to say in return, LOL! Which is why I've been so slack in replying! Here goes...

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. visiting the Da Vinci Machines exhibition
2. getting our insurance claim sorted out
3. finishing the floor tiling
4. the end of winter ~ I don't cope well with the cold!
5. Scrap Boutique retreat in November
6. two weeks holiday in December
7. my next manicure ~ it's wa-a-a-y overdue
8. my husband remembering our anniversary this year (a little wishful thinking...)

8 things I did yesterday:

1. started a scrap layout
2. bought my Mum some flowers
3. played Uno Attack with my daughter
4. folded laundry
5. went to my Body Balance class
6. went op-shopping and bought some jeans
7. had lunch with my parents
8. gardening

8 things I wish I could do:

1. become a full-time SAHM
2. build my dream house
3. travel around Australia
4. snow ski
5. cook a roast without burning it
6. touch my toes
7. speak Spanish fluently
8. dance the bachata

8 things or shows I've watched lately:
Hmmm this one is tricky because I'm not a big television watcher!!

1. Silent Witness (on tv)
2. Batman Forever (on VHS!!)
3. Angels and Demons (with my husband)
4. Hannah Montana Movie (with my daughter)


8 blogs I am tagging:

1. Melissa
2. Leone
3. Leah
4. Simonne
5. Ceci
6. Donna
7. Wendy
8. Kylie

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)