15 June 2009

More cards

I've been challenging myself to make more cards, to use up my scrapbooking offcuts and to create a little stash of special cards for gift-giving instead of running to the shops. I still have trouble creating something on such a small scale but I think I'm getting better at it :)

This week I've made three cards, I think that's a personal record!

Linda set a challenge at Scrap Pile to create a shabby chic card:

CARD-Shabby Chic

And Liz set a challenge at Scrap Boutique to create a card with a transparency or acetate element:

CARD-Just 4 U

And as part of the Lights, Camera, Action competition, Manon set a challenge at Crafting in Style to create a card for somebody special:

Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. Love all of them, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the card making Karen - that shabby chic one is just gorgeous and I love what you did for the transparency challenge - thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen!!Loving your cards they are gorgeous :D

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. owww... they're all gorgeous Karen! Particularly like the shabby chic one though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen :) I tagged you on my blog :D

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are lovely karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen they are all just stunning cards! By the way I left you a little something on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely amazing cards!!! Love the textures!

    Can you do me a favor and forward your addy again? I have your ribbon all packaged up and ready to go, but your email got lost in the sea of emails that have come through my inbox due to a blog hop. tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

    take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)