30 June 2008

Tagged

by Donna who knows that I can never think what to say with these things!! Anyway, here goes...



Ten years ago:
I was making honeymoon plans!

Five things on today's "to do list":
(None of which is remotely interesting today):
> Return some library books
> Buy milk
> Finish Liz's challenge
> Hang out the laundry
> Prune some branches on the overgrown grevillea in our backyard

Snacks I enjoy:
> Chocolate (which isn't really a snack, it's one of the basic food groups)
> wasabi peas (the hotter the better)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
> Pay out the mortgage
> Take an extended family holiday
> Quit my job and take on more volunteer roles
> Build a house on acreage and get away from suburbia

Places I have lived:
Gladstone, Brisbane, Japan, Whitsundays

I am tagging:
CISters Ally and Liz

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)