01 July 2008

New stuff

There's lots of new things happening over at Crafting in Style this month.

The new monthly competition is all about titles... so for all those scrappers (like me) who struggle with a title, this could be just the trick! Every month there will be a new selection ~ in July, it's a selection of television show titles.

Here's my sample layout for this month:

Friends


The Computer Tricks challenge has been revamped too. The new timeframe should make it more manageable to digest the lesson and complete the layout (I am so-o-o-o behind!!). The last one I did was this one back in May:

May lesson 1:
Creating a title with digital letters:

Country Life

I used alphabets from Shabby Princess 'Spring Breeze' to create the title. I also used products from the CIS May Stylish Pack.

I still have three others in the pipeline - the second May challenge and both of the June ones, all of which have me a bit stumped, not so much technically but creatively... but I'll get my head around them eventually!


I've also been playing with the Scarlet Lime kits, with a few layouts to be revealed soon. Here's a sneak peek:

1 comment :

  1. hi karen i love all the stitching on your layouts! gives them so much more warmth :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)