12 June 2008

All over the place!

I've been jumping around and visiting a few cyber crops over the past few weeks. I just love the motivation of challenges and the 'outside the square' thinking that they provoke.

The first one was for a challenge over at Scrap Pile. Leah set the criteria of a 'new' colour combination, something 'fresh' and hidden journalling:



I was so thrilled to receive a voucher for this one, and I'll be shopping over at Scrap Pile really soon!

It was also fabulous to meet the Scrap Pile ladies for lunch at the Pineapple Hotel last Friday before the Scrapbooking Expo.



I stopped by Keep'n the Memories and completed one of the cybercrop challenges there too. It's not a terribly uplifting layout but it was important for me to scrap the photograph and to tell the story behind it (full journalling not shared):




And over at Scrapbooking Top 50 I finished two of the June cybercrop challenges:





I know a few scrappy friends who will be happy to see me scrapping more pink at last (and they know who they are). I'm starting to enjoy it a bit more but I'm still much more comfortable with blue, and it was the blue one which won me another voucher... going shopping again...

3 comments :

  1. Congrats Karen on your wins and great layouts too.way to go girl take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your layouts are beautiful darling girl!!! You KNOW I love the pink one, Ihow cool is the journalling all over!?...and she is as sweet as pie that little JK, but I, being the patriot I am, Love the Blue one!!! Naughty doggie is my comment for the other, I do love the subtle colours on that one too. Miss you already xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I agree with Miss didzi in that your LO's are stunning.Just love all the colours you use, and seem to have a great balance.I was wondering if it would be OK to add you in as a blogging friend.Take care and hope you have gotten your scrapping station all set up by now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)