28 June 2008

Layout sharing

It feels like weeks since I actually finished a layout... I have started so many and put them aside for finishing touches that I never seem to get back to. Today I got the sewing machine out and stitched like a mad woman, and found the crystal brads I needed, and put pen to paper for some journalling, and as a result I finished quite a few of those unfinished ones.

Here's three of them, more to come in a few days time.


This one (can't believe it's PINK) is based on a sketch challenge over at Scrap Lounge:




This is for Leah's challenge over at Scrap Pile. I'm trying to get over my phobia of scrapping 'group photos' and I think I'm well on my way now. The criteria was to scrap a photo of some friends, use yellow, and use some distressing:




And still in a "distress-it" kind of mood, I created this one for the technique challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy:

Photobucket







1 comment :

  1. Looks like you have been busy Karen lovely layouts as per usual.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)