18 February 2014

A little bit of Kaisercraft

I found a mixed bag of old Kaisercraft papers in my stash this week - so I thought I'd have a go at some Saturday sketches on the Kaisercraft blog.  Most of my papers are one-off leftovers from different collections, and it was a fun challenge to see how well I could coordinate what I had.

This layout is another for the 2013 vacation album, based on February sketch #1:



Materials:
Kaisercolour paint - Mocha
Kaisercraft Reminiscing - My Love patterned paper
Kaisercraft Elegance - Elanor patterned paper
Kaisercraft Fozz Fontz - Fonzo felt alphabets
Kaisercraft After Five journal tag
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - Latte
Kaisercraft Bark inkpad


This one is for my January 2014 day tripping album, based on February sketch #2:



I used some old book pages on this one to matt the darker brown paper, and two buttons and a paperclip from my stash, but everything else is from Kaisercraft.

Materials:
Kaisercraft Elegance - Elizabeth patterned paper
Kaisercraft Duchess - Heiress patterned paper
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - Latte
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - bronze
Kaisercraft Brown inkpad
Kaisercraft paper flowers - taupe assorted

Read more about this issue: Keep the Scenic Rim Scenic

1 comment :

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)