06 February 2014

2 Amigos

I love the February mood board at Jot Magazine.

I was most inspired by the colour palette - the neutrals and soft pinks and orange stripes... so pretty.

My layout is also based on the February sketch at C'est Magnifique:



My title "2 Amigos" is a small play on words - the photograph was taken during our visit to Amigo's Castle.

Materials:
Echo Park Life is Good - Floral Dress patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg - patterned paper
Sassafras Lass Mix n Mend - Fancy Free patterned paper edge
Tim Holtz Grungeboard Elements - Swirl Flourish
Prima Homespun Elegance -Vintage flower
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Golden Terracotta
Making Memories Scrapbook Colors - Meadow paint  
Lily Bee Designs ABC stickers - Memorandum alphabets

1 comment :

  1. I love the colors you have use for this layout! Thanks for joining us in the February sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)