03 November 2011

Some sketchy goodness...

It's my turn to host the sketch challenge at Scrap Pile this month, and I also broke open a new package of Echo Park papers to create my layout with.

This is the sketch:



Digital credits:  'Grunge' papers by Toucan Scraps; 'A Delightful Day' journalling card (kit possibly retired) by Chelsea Parsons 

And this is my layout:



The layout is also my contribution to C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week - with a theme of Family Activities.  Thank you Robin at Bows and Berries, who generously provided the 'Sewing Machine' image for me to use:



I used: Echo Park 'Victoria Gardens' papers and stickers, American Crafts foam Thickers, Prima 'Gatsby' flower (Myrtle) and packaging, and baker's twine. I'm probably the last scrapper in the universe to use baker's twine - I'm a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to trends!

I'm also submitting my layout at:
# Dream Valley ~ Anything goes
# Paper Playtime ~ Anything goes

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful layout!!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout - I love the colours you've used and that gorgeous flower!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, and thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x
    PS - I'll look forward to seeing your own handbag card soon - they really are easier than they look to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout! The photos are just adorable! I'm loving that gorgeous flower, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen. Just popping over from SEM to say how fabulous I thought your photo was for the most recent challenge, just gorgeous. I loved your fabric flowers too. It was fun to play along with you this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)