10 November 2011

Cuteness

This week is all about the 'cute factor' at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.    Here's my card, using the adorable Penguin Fun image from one of our weekly sponsors, 2Cute Rubber Stamps (this one is a digi stamp):



I used:  American Crafts 'Pearl' cardstock, Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels Sixteen' die, Adorn It tiny alphabet stickers

I'm also submitting at:
# Charisma Cardz ~ Cutesy projects
# Allsorts ~ Anything but square
# One Stop Craft ~ Three is a magic number - Three scoops of icecream, three pieces of trim

10 comments :

  1. Oh cute Karen!! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hi! I am the same I pop by but normally have a bubba in my arms and makes it hard to leave a comment:):) Have a wonderful week and I hope you are well too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest card ever, love the penguins and love the pom pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and the candycolours looks yummy :)
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooooo CUTE!!!! thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for taking part over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! This is so adorable. I'm bookmarking this into my Crafty Inspiration- folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep! This is so adorable. I'm bookmarking this into my Crafty Inspiration- folder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab shaped card Karen with super sweet image!
    Thanks for entering our 'Anything but Square' challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Charisma. Good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)