08 November 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles

In September I entered a challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles, and I was thrilled that my layout was selected as one of the top three.


I was honoured to be invited to be a Guest Designer this month. The theme is 'Nature' and you can read all about the scrap twist HERE, as well as see the lovely contributions of the design team.  This is my layout:



The layout title Jacksonia is the name of this beautiful tree - it is an Australian native species that grows in the wild on my property.

I used paper from Echo Park 'Victoria Gardens', Glitz Designs alphabet stickers, Lime Tree Creations crocheted trim, and a re-purposed waffle-weave tea towel to make my own lollipop flowers and background accent.

I'm also submitting my layout at Lime Tree Creations November challenge - Becci would love to see some of her product used on a creation, and this month the criteria requires using another handmade item.

6 comments :

  1. that is stunning and gorgeous!!!! WOW!!! love the homemade flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love the lollipop flowers!!! The trim is really nice, too, that inspires me to try making my own! And congrats on having your layout recognized, that is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful photo and how cheerful all the other parts of the layout are. I'm glad you are joining us as a guest designer this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you are joining us at SEM this month! I love all the yellow, the flower embellishments and your doodled border - what a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo . . . and I love your handmade flowers!!! We're so glad your our GD this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Karen. Congrats on the GD spot too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lime Tree Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)