17 November 2011

Seeing stars

Thursdays seem to be coming around SO fast... where has this year gone?  This week the theme at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is 'Stars in your eyes' - and we'd love to see projects featuring stars.  I was lucky to receive a fun image from our sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps, and I made this card:




I used: Echo Park 'Victoria Gardens' papers... and that's it!! I  made the stars with auto-shapes in MS Word.  With the busy papers, no other embellishment was needed, though I couldn't resist a touch of K-style doodling around the edges.

I'm submitting my card at:
# Challenge Up Your Life ~ Friendship
# Paper Sundaes ~ Digital images

3 comments :

  1. this is super cute Karen, I love those papers, my 6x6 pad is half empty now!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein tolles Moti, die Karte gefällt mir sehr.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun. Thanks for sharing with Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)