13 July 2008

Olympic scrapping

I'm participating in the Scrap Olympics over at Scrap Boutique, and having heaps of fun with each of the 'events'. I am so thrilled that my Event 1 "Faster" layout was voted a weekly winner!!




Event 2 (Stronger) is underway, and this is my entry, with lots of lime green and hot pink to make it strong and bold:




I created this for the 'medal challenge':



And this for the card sketch challenge:




I'm enjoying some of the other forum challenges along the way too. These are my layouts for Liz's Stash Stomper challenge, using at least five different alphabets:



4 comments :

  1. boy you have been really busy Karen fab layouts as usual lovely and bright.take care Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work as always Karen!!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying all your gorgeous LO's Karen, just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)