19 July 2008

Olympic efforts

It's the third week of the Scrap Boutique Scrap Olympics, and the time has flown by with some fun challenges along the way.

Event 3 "Higher" ~ using layers, dimension, and a quote from a song:



I just love that song by Nelly Furtado. I also made my own transparent embellishment, which is something a bit fun and different for me.




And I completed the weekend sketch challenge ~ from a sketch created by Liz:



This is my current favourite paper range, K & Company Blue Awning... just love the blues, greens and creams together.

2 comments :

  1. They look great Karen great transparencie too.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work for the ScrapOlympics Karen - so glad you joined in with the fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)