17 November 2008

Here and there

Just a few challenge layouts that I've done here and there...

For the Top 50 October monthly challenge: using two black and white photographs:

Discover

I won a voucher at Anna's Craft Cupboard for this one - YAY!! I do have my eye on something, just waiting for it to come back into stock.


Over at Scrap Pile I had a go at Mel's challenge, using Kaisercraft products:

Serene



And at Scrap Boutique I've been working through some pages for my 2008 Almanac:

Easter Fun

She Loves Footy

4 comments :

  1. You have been busy Karen! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen the layouts are fab especially love the colours in the first one.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Karen - loving that "Discover" layout - great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all your titling karen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)