08 November 2008

Buttons and Bows

The Crafting in Style Buttons and Bows cybercrop has inspired me this weekend, and I'm all over the place with my layouts... all different colours and styles, which is fun!!

Challenge 1: Sketch challenge
This is actually Manon's challenge, but I created the digi sketch based on her original LO:


Credit: digital elements by July Designs

My layout has heaps of product from the May Scarlet Lime kit, as well as lots of older product from my stash... still on a use-my-stash mission!!




Challenge 3: Technique challenge
Keeping with the 'buttons and bows" theme, I set a challenge to use handmade paper ribbons on a layout. This is my sample layout:



DT challenge:
Once again the CISters nominated three criteria for the DT to scrap - this month it was felt, flourishes and bling:




Mini challenge:
Scrapping a layout inspired by a tshirt - I chose the red/white spotty shirt, and this is my layout:

2 comments :

  1. It all looks great Karen! So bummed I missed it. REALLY LOVE your t-shirt inspired layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS, those are some amazing layouts, fantastic!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)