24 November 2008

Can't resist

... a challenge or two.

Scrap Lounge cybercrop challenge:



I won a voucher for this one, yay me!!


Sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard:



The last three are all for monthly challenges at Scrap Boutique:

Stash Stomper challenge ~ using rubons:




Inspiration challenge ~ pink (!!)

Roses


November challenge ~ include a poem:

Family Font

For the last one, I scrapped some photos taken by other family members, which is really hard for me to do! I usually tend to put photographs back into their envelopes when I don't think they're "good enough" to scrap... but this time I decided I'd scrap them anyway, and I was pretty happy with the result. "Family Fun" photographs by Jean Brierley.

3 comments :

  1. Wow you have been busy Karen, they look great! Congratulations on the win :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been so busy!!! Great layouts. I love especially the floppy hat one :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous LO's Karen...love the stitching on the 'Long face'LO

    Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)