21 September 2008

Still cooking

Not a lot of scrapping happening again this week, but I've still been cooking up some creations for Crafting in Style.

This week it's my turn to present the weekly 'recipe' for Ready, Steady, Scrap.

Photobucket

I've really enjoyed all the recipes so far. My favourite layout has been the one based on Recipe 2 by Manon. I especially liked creating with all the different patterned paper layers, which is a bit out of my comfort zone, and I loved the result:

Take Nothing

In other CISter news I also have a few new class kits underway. Not quite ready to share those yet but I may have some sneak peeks in a few days.

2 comments :

  1. cant wait to see what the class kits are karen, i love your recipe for this week and jeez those flowers look familiar ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, your first LO is scrapalicious.Love the way you ahve put it all together.Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)