14 September 2008

Just a catch-up

With too much going on with my work schedule and also experiencing the dreadful migraines again, I haven't been creating very much. Just a small catch up:

This one was created for a cyber crop challenge by Leone:

This Way

I was thrilled to be a winner for this one and I'm going shopping at Scrap Pile again soon. Yay!

Another cyber crop challenge, based on a sketch over at Scrap Therapy, and it also fitted in nicely with Ally's technique challenge over at our CIS cyber crop:



I really need to use those Fancy Pants stamps more often, because they are gorgeous!


I used heaps of buttons for the Scrap Boutique Stash Stomper challenge:

4 comments :

  1. wow karen for someone who has been busy you have created some lovely pages! hope the migraines go away soon :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I so would love to know your secret on creating stunning monochromatic LO's.Every time I see one, it inspires me, but I just don't know where to start.
    Love the Cheeky monkey LO and Cute as a button

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous work Karen!!
    Hope you feel better soon love.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adore that button layout Karen - well done on using some of your button stash.

    Congrats on another win.

    Hope you are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)