05 September 2008

Spicing it up!

The Crafting in Style "Spice it Up" cyber crop is now on (a week earlier than usual, just for this month).

This is my layout based on Liz's sketch:




It was my turn to do an OTP challenge this month. I struggle with OTP projects so I kept it simple and tied it in with the theme, and made a very small altered jar.











'Challenge the DT' criteria (decided by the forum members) was to use paint, purple and four photographs:




Other CIS news:

My newest Stylish Class Kit - 'Mild Panic' - is up in the store. This is the layout:



These class kits are excellent value, under $10, with enough product for the layout AND a bonus card design, and it includes full colour step-by-step instructions. I am in love with teal and red!!

2 comments :

  1. hi karen i enjoyed the cc this weekend yourself and the girls did a great job putting it together. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fan of red and teal here! They look great together don't they. Fabulous layout Karen :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)