31 August 2008

What's fun?

Bling is fun!

A layout I created for the Scrap Boutique Stash Stomper challenge:





I actually have heaps more bling than I thought. When did it happen that I accumulated so much that I had to "use it up" in a stash challenge?? One of those mysteries...


Haberdashery is fun!

I don't tend to go overboard with haberdashery items but I do have a huge button collection and I found some other fun bits in my stash for this layout:





And speaking of haberdashery, my insane ribbon stash featured on my layout for Scrap Boutique's monthly challenge:




Thickers are fun!

I did a mini-challenge over at Scrap Therapy to use up some of my Thicker stash. This is my layout and coordinating card:






Silhouettes are fun!

I submitted this photograph for a challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy, and loved it so much that I've started a layout as well. I need to go out and take more photographs now, just love the change of mood that a silhouette can evoke.

3 comments :

  1. OMG that picture is stunning, how did you do it!!

    Love the LO's too Karen, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. Karen, these layouts are absolutely gorgeous! I love all of them so much. and that photo really is unreal!!! What a fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look at that ribbon stash!!! gorgeous layouts karen love how you did the water drops :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)