09 August 2008

The sky's the limit

The Crafting in Style cyber crop is on again and this month the theme is "Sky's the Limit".

Liz has designed another challenging sketch and this is my interpretation:




My technique challenge is all about paper piecing. I produced a mini-tutorial and sample layout:



Both layouts were completed using product from the Scarlet Lime kit from May; all I added were the flowers.

The CISters also set the design team a challenge this time - the criteria: NO flowers, NO photographs, and use a transparency. This is my interpretation:

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layouts as always Karen, you did great with the challenge the dt layout.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Karen!I loved your challenge and had so much fun with it!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, I am loving all your latest creations.Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)