02 May 2007

He is...

a winner!!



This was my entry in the The Scrapper's Hub monthly competition for April. The criteria was to use at least three different kinds of ribbon and at least two different ribbon techniques.



I used two different grosgrain ribbons, organza ribbon, and narrow satin ribbon. I stamped on the grosgrain with Sassafras Lass 'Stitched Borders' stamps, and used the satin ribbon as ties on the flower centres. My layout was inspired by this sketch over at CIS.

I loved putting this layout together and I was so excited when I heard it was the winner! My prize is a voucher to spend at the Ribbon Palace... thank you SO much to Simone Tyrell for sponsoring the competition. Can't wait to go shopping!!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)