26 August 2014

A little mail art

Just because!  I recycled some business envelopes and created a little bit of mail art to cover up the tell-tale windows in the front:





This was a fun way to use up some of my older stash.

I'll be using these to post some photographs - one batch to my mother-in-law and another to my husband's aunt.  Both of these ladies live without the instant gratification of electronic media, so they will appreciate printed copies of the photographs we took on our recent visit.

And like me, they will appreciate some mail that doesn't have windows in the front!

Materials:
Close to My Heart Silhouette patterned papers
Lil Davis Away We Go journalling stickers
Basic Grey Gamma Series - Hello stamp
Tsukineko Stazon - Jet Black ink

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)