11 October 2010

Altered

It's bucketing rain here... has been for the better part of a week. Good natural light is nearly non-existent; none of the photographs of layouts I've taken over the past few days look remotely like the original colours.

So... just a little share today.

This is a quick little altered mint tin that I did for the Nook U Final #5. It earned me a point, but I'm so far behind in the points stakes I really don't think it made a difference. I bombed out in the Finals - it was all too fast-moving for me.

But for a girl who doesn't do OTP's I'm pretty happy with this:

2 comments :

  1. I think it is lovely...wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great altered tin...just lovely!!! Thanks also for entering my candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)