09 April 2010

Easter Projects - Part 2

Sharing some more Easter layouts... these are some of my design projects for Scrap Pile.

The first one is very heavy on techniques - lots of heat embossing, layering, and a liberal dose of Distress Stickles:


Click to enlarge






For the second layout I went with muted colours, cleaner lines, Kraft and lots of negative space:

I was inspired by Helen at Scrap a Little to use lyrics from 'My Wish' by Rascal Flatts ("Show the world the warmth of your smile"):


Click to enlarge

4 comments :

  1. both layouts are lovely karen, love how you can do both vintage inspired and bright layouts!! very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous layouts! Love the girly embellies on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The both of these layouts are simply stunning, I just love those rolled flowers and the use of that embroidery lace. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy canoodles - this is gorgeous!!! So glad I stopped by! :) I think I'll follow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)