15 April 2010

Digi stuff

I was playing around with some templates in Photoshop today and thought I'd put together a quick digi layout.  I create most of my sketches in Photoshop but I haven't done a full digital layout in over a year.  So,  about an hour later:


Click to enlarge


Credits:
* Template: Jen Caputo (free with Creating Keepsakes, April 2008) - you can see it HERE but it is no longer available
* Digital kit: "A Little Birdie Told Me" by Kathryn Balint - exclusive for participants in ADSR Season 3.
* Font: CK Becky

4 comments :

  1. ooh it looks great!!! love the texty/floral background paper. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and gorgeous, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful....love the colors and the little birds! And Jasmine is a doll!!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful LO!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)