26 March 2010

The Great Outdoors

Hard to believe that March is almost over, and I'm nearing the end of my Guest Stylist stint at Scrap Boutique. I've had the best fun with Chels, Manon and Em, and all of the Boutique Babes.

The March cybercrop starts tonight, with the theme "The Great Outdoors" ~ a great motivator to get some of our summer and/or outdoors photographs scrapped into gorgeous layouts!

I've set an inspiration challenge (find the details HERE) and this is my sample layout.


Click to enlarge

I'm also entering this layout in these challenges:
# Quixotic Paperie ~ Challenge #18 ~ monochromatic
Lots of orange - Bo Bunny and MME papers, two of my favourite manufacturers.
# Simon Says ~ Spring with glimmer
Bright colours, floral theme, Glimmermist-ed doiley, and some extra bling with Kaisercraft rhinestones and the beads in the flower centre.

** Thank you Leone for the doileys and the gorgeous handmade flower  xx


And speaking of the Great Outdoors, these are the layouts I created for Scrap Boutique, using the new 3 Bugs in a Rug paper range "The Great Outdoors":


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

And just a little detail shot of the A2Z Scraplets chipboard title - I had fun with my paint, Versamark and embossing powders:

7 comments :

  1. Wow, wow, wow, wow, What else could be said about this but WOW. I don't want to take my eyes off of it! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Karen - so many gorgeous LO's!

    Thanks for vising my blog & participating in my giveaway - I will be drawing a winner some time over the weekend...goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super gorgeous layouts, the monochramatic in orange is just divine and your embossing is gorgeous too, all the layouts you do offer me so much motivation to stop blogging and do something..love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and to enjoy my candy.

    Have a nice day!
    Hugs from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. Vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Karen, I lurve your ORANGE LO...it is so beautiful, and you know how I love your mono LO's.Sorry I haven't been round, just laying low and haven't blogged in a while.Aren't Leone's flowers stunning, she is so clever.Lucky girl to score one, and make it look even more gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, absolut stunning the colours! Beautiful the photo!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)