06 April 2009

April so far...

With so much going on in my home and work life, April has been a bit light-on in the creative department. But I am still scrapping - behind the scenes I've been planning some DT projects, sorting my scrap supplies, streamlining my photograph filing system, and hanging out with some special scrap-buddies.

The new owner of Crafting in Style has 'officially' taken over - welcome Lana! I'm so excited for you and looking forward to working more closely with you.


On Friday night I was thrilled to find out I came in third for the Scrap Boutique Passion 4 Fashion competition, and I'm looking forward to going shopping again :)

Over the weekend I did a couple of layouts for the Scrap Boutique cybercrop:

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Hi Karen, gorgeous gorgeous LO's as usual.Love the one with yours and Donnas girls..gosh they are growing up.Is that My Minds Eye paper you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your third place Karen!!

    Gorgeous work as always!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen :).

    Love the layouts, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe jazi is so cute karen, great work at the p4f :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)