21 January 2009

Scrapping Christmas

Just a quick layout share - trying hard to keep up to date with my photographs (ha, like that will happen...) and scrapping some Christmas 2008 photographs:


First, this 8x8 was for the Bits & Pieces challenge over at Crafting in Style:




I did this one for the Scrap Boutique Stash Stomper challenge, using Liz's sketch and seven photographs:

Photobucket


And another 8x8 layout for my nephew's album, using up some scraps:




I scrapped the same photograph on a 12x12 layout for my own album, playing with Pink Paislee Pixie Stix:




More Pixie Stix on this one (not a Christmas layout but I had fun with the glitter!)

Photobucket


Check out the latest CIS newsletter for a Pixie Stix product review which explains about some of the techniques I tried!

2 comments :

  1. I love your layouts Karen. I have never heard of Pixie Stix before. I'll have to try to find some and give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Karen, love the sparkling lights one esp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)