27 April 2007

The Scrappers Hub cyber crop

Last weekend I participated in The Scrappers Hub April cyber crop - a fun time with fantastic challenges and great friends. I had to work late shifts over the weekend, so I didn't get as much scrapping done as I would've liked, but I totally enjoyed the challenges.

Thanks ladies, you are the best!!

My favourite layout of the weekend was this one:



This was a S-C-R-A-P challenge:
S - stamping and 'six'
C - cardstock and chipboard
R - ribbon
A - use at least 5 'A' words
P - petals and paint

I had so much fun putting this one together and it was selected as a winner! How cool is that. Thank you so much to Allison from Altogether Scrap for sponsoring this challenge - you rock! Can't wait to go shopping with you.

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)