01 October 2026

White or not?

This is my layout share for White with 1, October edition. Wait... it's not white! 


Here's the inspiration board ~


* COLOUR - Use shades of lilac or green or plum pink on a WHITE or KRAFT background.
* MOOD BOARD ELEMENTS - flowers, book page
* CRITERIA - Free scrap

Confessions of a daily scrapbooker... I purchased the Kaisercraft Botanica paper pad (years and years ago!) because the wonderful greens and browns were perfect for my nature layouts.  Now that most of those papers have been used, I'm left with a bunch of lilac/lavendar coordinating papers that I'm really not loving. This challenge was perfect for both stash-busting and nudging me into the discomfort zone. Was it cheating to add the book page to balance it out a bit?

I'm sharing my page at:

* Simon Says Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

* Beautiful Blossoms ~ Anything Floral

Thank you for visiting my blog!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)