12 September 2026

More Hervey Bay layouts

These ones were created using challenge prompts from the Scrapbook Fantasies Relax & Refresh Cybercrop.

Challenge 1 ~ Technique: Paper tearing
One of my go-to techniques!  {Cocoa Vanilla Endless Summer patterned papers & elements stickers}
Scrapbook Fantasies products: Very Vintage freebie fussy cuts and flair button from The Islands collection.



Challenge 6 ~ Create a project using swirls as the feature shape
I had fun making the swirly background {Colorbox Mesmerised stencil, Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke, Pilot Pintor - White 8mm paint pen}.  I used Scrapbook Fantasies products: Sea Life Colour Cuts - Minis.  I don't think the colours work together very wel - I may go over the colour cuts with a white wash to tone down the colours.



& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

This layout was inspired by the September sketch challenge at The Hut Creative. I used a background paper from 49 & Market and a bunch of scrap paper offcuts to create the strips.




Thank you for visiting my blog!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)