04 May 2017

More layers and scraps

Continuing with my desktop stash busting... much more expedient to put it on a layout than to pack it away!


Materials
Bazzill Basics Smoothies - Blackberry Swirl cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Flying High - High Flyer patterned paper
Webster's Pages Hello World - Being Silly patterned paper
K & Co Blue Awning patterned paper
Simple Stories Summer Vibes - Teal Grid patterned paper
Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch
Wooden heart buttons
Prima Zephyr textured canvas alphabets

My layout design was inspired by these fabulous Aussie challenges:

* Archi-Scraps ~ Pleating

How awesome is this inspiration pic?


I added some homemade concertina flowers:



* UnstampaBelles ~ Layers.  TWIST: border punch

My layers were created with a mix of patterned papers, and I used a border punch to ground the paper cluster.

Thank you for visiting my blog!

6 comments :

  1. Just packing up myself and this popped in. Love it. Looks amazing. Thanks for entering your work with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout. Must be the time for tidying spent a little time cleaning up too! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Karen and exactly what I thought of when I saw the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Karen, looks wonderful. It is always a good feeling to use our stash. Love your little pleated flowers.
    Thank you for joining in at Archiscraps
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now you have me drooling at those photos!!! I love the rosette flowers,and lovely punched edge too.. thanks for joining in with Archi-scraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that mid morning treat looks like something I could sit down to. Great page and take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Archi-scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)