04 April 2017

Rockhampton album, still in progress

I added two more pages to my Rockhampton mini album.

I love photographing birds, so of course I tried to catch a few shots during my walk on the headland at Rosslyn Bay:


Materials
Want2Scrap Labels Eleven chipboard album (used as page template)
Basic Grey Knee Highs - Hopscotch patterned paper
Memento Spring Collection - Tulip patterned paper
Cre8tiv Designer Paper - Eco patterned paper (fussy cut leaves)
Value Craft plastic flower beads
Feather cutting die

I'm joining in these challenges:

* UnstampaBelles ~ To Die For (Twist: add a bird)
I used a feather cutting die, and my bird is in the photograph.

* Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper ~ Anything Goes 

&&&&&&

I also love homewares stores!


Materials
Want2Scrap Labels Eleven chipboard album (used as page template)
My Mind's Eye Dreamy - Daydream - Funky Flowers patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl - Inspiration patterned paper
Vintage book paper
Flourish with a Bling Antique Gold pearls
Baker's twine

This page was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge at the Scrap Suite March cybercrop. I chose the row:
BLING, JOURNALLING, BUNTING, TWINE

Thank you for visiting my blog!

2 comments :

  1. A great page. Clever way to include the elements of the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - sounds like a great trip too. Thanks for showing us your great crafting skills at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)