18 March 2017

Weekend scrapping

I'm grabbing the chance to scrap this weekend.  I've got a bunch of projects stacked up on the table and I hope to work my way through them and clear up the space. This is what I've done so far:

I started this morning playing with some mixed media:


Materials
Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss - Deep Blue cardstock
Watercolour paper
ColorBox Art Screens - Mesmerised stencil
13Arts Ayeeda - Navy Blue Pearl mist
Bo Bunny Sweet Life - Noteworthy die cut
Baker's twine

I'm joining in these challenges:

* Stamplorations ~ Stencil Sunday 
I used a ColorBox stencil, with Ayeeda mist.


* Mystical Scrapbooks - Monochrome Plus Cyber Crop ~ Blue + mixed media

> > > > > > > 

Next, I created this one for the Random Letter challenge at Soul Scrappers, featuring the letter A and the word ANNIVERSARY:


Materials
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe - Fabrics patterned paper
Bo Bunny Sweet Life - Noteworthy die cuts
American Crafts Remarks - Chloe Mulberry alphabet stickers
Green Tara 4cm Petals - White paper flower
Green Tara 4cm Petals - Daffodil paper flower
Green Tara 2cm Petals - White paper flower
Buttons

I'm pretty happy with this one ~ very simple and using up some scraps and older stash.

> > > > > > > 

My third layout for today is based on the 1st March sketch at Stuck?! Sketches:


Materials
Kraft cardstock
Cre8tiv Designer Paper - Eco patterned papers
Best Creations Craft n Craftin' - Flower chipboard shapes
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Classic Inverted Scallop Circles cutting die
Feather cutting die (unknown brand)
Vintage book paper
White paper clips
Gold polka dot washi tape
Kaisercraft Snow pearls
Pink Paislee Expressions - Whimsies - Chocolate alphabet stickers

I'm also joining in at:

* Mystical Scrapbooks - Monochrome Plus Cyber Crop ~ Your choice + chipboard. I chose a kraft/brown palette to go with my coastal photographs.

* Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting my blog!

3 comments :

  1. GReat pages, our embellishing is so perfect for your themes! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page, Karen. I love that stencil and your layout. Nice! Thanks for joining us a STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. (I've been on P&O Ferries. Across the English Channel. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts! Each color matches perfectly with the pictures! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)