07 March 2015

Another glimpse of Tenterfield



This layout was based on the March sketch at The Scrapbook Store.

Not a lot of product on this layout... I used a sheet of patterned paper that's been in my stash for quite some time - double-sided with soft green and grey tones.  It seemed a shame to cover up the embossed design so I fussy cut some of the flourish leaves while leaving them attached to the paper, and tucked the next layer in between.  I used some of the leftover paper to make my own rolled roses.

I'm submitting my layout at Simon Says Monday Challenge for their Hint of Clover theme, and at Clique Kits for their Anything Goes theme.

Materials:
My Memories embossed patterned paper
Making Memories Noteworthy glitter die cuts
Prima Meadow Lark textured canvas alphabet stickers

5 comments :

  1. Stunning layout! The pictures are sp pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Ilove the flowers and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so elegant and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much detail in this beautiful layout! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)