07 December 2014

Snowflakes

Second week of the December challenges at Lasting Memories... and this week it's all about SNOWFLAKES GALORE.  Hmmmmm...  this one was definitely a challenge for me, living in a snow-free part of the world!  So, I searched through my scrappy stash and with a little bit of creative license, this is what I came up with:



I've chosen some large, spotty paper in wintery colours, which (if you squint) kind of evokes a snowy feel, maybe?


Materials:
Becky Higgins Project Life - Jade Collection patterned papers
Prima Zephyr canvas alphabets
Making Memories Noteworthy glitter die cuts
Washi tape

4 comments :

  1. Great Layout! Clever idea to use spotty paper in the wintery colors. This challenge has been a little tuff as well because I lived in Arizona and then moved to San Diego. I don't see snow unless I leave town. You did a nice spin on the layout challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wintery to me! Awesome page and thinking out of the box... you are super talented, always inspiring me, THANK YOU and HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I knew if you were challenged, you'd come up with something awesome and you did! Very clever take on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute Karen. Love this page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)